Brand Name: NYLA
Product/Service Type or Description: Food and Beverage
MZI Global Inc. Is Team Britney By After Assisting the Pop Star with Image of NYC Restaurant NYLA
NYLA is located in the renowned Dylan Hotel in New York City. Although it is owned by pop phenomena Britany Spears, the restaurant was not receiving the praise and hype anticipated. The MZI Global® team reconstructed NYLA’s website, creating an innovative layout which incorporated a fresh and trendy design parallel to the image of the pop mogul turned restaurant owner.
Notorious photographer Stephen Eastwood of FHM and Maxim Magazine was hired to photograph the venue and cuisine for new website content. With a revamped website layout, NYLA crossed over and gained acceptance after entering into the realm of Manhattan’s most stylish and destined eateries.
The result was a powerful and influential online presence, which grabbed the attention among some of NY’s most elite trend-setting professionals, which included Donald Trump and Rudolph Giuliani. MZI Global® solutions has provided NYLA with rave reviews throughout a variety of media outlets.
- Britney Spears’ new restaurant, NYLA, needed a new image to facilitate presence to stand out within the competitive New York restaurant scene
- Targeted consumers were uninformed of the great space and first class cuisine offered
- Despite celebrity endorsement, the restaurant was failing to establish a presence among the NY restaurant scene, along with not booking events that the layout of the restaurant intended
- Integrate a more fashion-forward website design that highlight and emphasizes
- the opportune event space
- the prestigious location
- diverse cuisine offered
- Create an overall image for the restaurant that would intrigue business people and upper class residence with the need to dine at the exclusive eatery
- Highlight Britney Spears’ style and celebrity buzz that follows her
- Promote Britney Spears various charities and benefits that are held at NYLA
MZI Global® Solutions:
- MZI Global Inc. rebuilt the website to feature eye catching images of the décor and cuisine
- Graphic artists established a user friendly website to be maintained by NYLA associates
- Simplistic navigation system allowed quick access to edit features such as cuisine/beverage selection, media and celebrity news, upcoming events, contact and booking information
MZI Global® Results:
- The website evolved into a powerful online presence instituting fan base and following among both Brittney lovers and foodies
- Positive and viral buzz gained from website construction rapidly increased NYLA Event bookings and weekly reservations as a whole
- MZI Global® solutions provided Nyla with rave reviews throughout a variety of media outlets
- ‘Dining Out’ The New York Times
- The Daily News (NY)
- Attention was gained by celebrities and trend seeking restaurant and night life connoisseurs including Donald Trump and Rudolph Giuliani
"The importance of accentuating the restaurant’s massive space, first-rate amenities, delectable cuisine, and celebrity event calendar ensured the site would entice both diners and those interested in holding parties and event’s at the posh hotel hot-spot."
—Adam Hoyle, Dylan Hotel and Restaurant Marketing Executive