MZI Global Core Ethnosynergism® Networks deliver our clients a superior value proposition via:
- Partnership with leading academic institutions (access to latest and greatest in the fields of expertise), constant study on new and emerging markets and segments
- Global Partnership: global clients – foreign governments; access to 4000 + emerging companies (cross-selling products and making deals within network) – connection to 4 continents and 10 industries
- US Local Partnership with ethnic leadership (including world leaders and CEOs of Fortune 500) with over 300 ethnic organization via NECO (www.neco.org) (European, Asian, Latino, and African American), benefiting clients in sales via cultural preferences: cultural micro-segmentation MZI Ethnosynergism®
- Woman leadership network (member of WPEO) and AWIB (Asian Women in Business) and South Asian leadership access to leading female owned enterprises and leadership in US
- Media Partnerships Saja – network of Asian and South Asian journalist in US and worldwide
- Membership with leading exclusive private academic and business clubs in US and worldwide.
- Corporate Social Responsibility as part of MZI global strategy - doing things differently from competition in order to better serve a particular customer (aligning social responsibility with profit optimization) – MZI global company brochure