MZI Global: Visionary ∙ Innovation ∙ Networks are key advantages for our clients.
Pioneered “Ethnosynergism™” market system via segmentation
Ethnosynergism™: Innovative approach to branding that identifies new customer segments and new markets through a hands-on method.
Pioneered “MOVIE_LOG” to directly engage end-users
- 30% lower costs for market implementation
- 90% lower costs for worldwide productions
- Win-win situation for all stakeholders involved, including foreign government, US organizations, end users and clients’ customers.
- Aligns non-competing markets targeting same customers such as US private corporations with foreign customers: Hosiery Corporation of America & Dominican Republic Tourism, Spiegel Corporation with Canadian Hotel Chain and The Very Thing (now Talbots) with 7 countries (Chile, Caribbean counters, Spain and Croatia)
Movie Log - now reality TV: New sales channel engaged consumers by cross promotion through catalog and video.
ROI for our client:
- Won Tally Award for Best Sales Video in 1989
- Increase sales of product by 20%
- Increase product awareness by 30%
- Cut production cost by 20%
- Successfully uncovered new market segments
- Cultivated new relationship totaling millions of dollars in business opportunities and brand recognition
- Created Academic Partnership Networks for continuous study of culturally diverse markets